Ethanol 2019: Emerging Issues Forum
To view the presentations, select the image below!
The Nebraska Ethanol Board’s mission is to establish procedures and processes necessary to the manufacturing and marketing of ethanol fuel. The board accomplishes this by:
- Analyzing marketing processes and testing procedures to assure acceptance in the marketplace.
- Cooperating with industry professionals to establish privately-owned agriculture ethyl alcohol plants.
- Sponsoring research and development of industrial and commercial uses for ethanol and its byproducts.
- Promoting state and national air quality improvement programs and influencing legislation that encourages the use of renewable fuels.
- Promoting the use of renewable ethanol as a partial replacement for imported oil to ensure the energy security of the country.
The Nebraska Ethanol Board continues to strengthen Nebraska’s leadership in the ethanol industry through:
- State and national policy leadership
- Consumer education and promotional programs
- Economic development of Nebraska communities
- Single-source assistance for ethanol developers
- Site development and assessment
- Ethanol, distillers grains and environmental research