2018 Emerging Issues Forum
April 12-13, 2018 | La Vista Conference Center
Receive a special room rate at the Courtyard Marriott by booking under the room block “Nebraska Ethanol Board” by March 20, 2018. Call 402.339.4900 to make a reservation or book online here.
- Biofuel Policy Panel Discussion: Trump Administration Impacts on Ethanol Production and Marketing
- Carbon Counting and Accessing LCFS Markets: Agronomic Input Modeling and Accounting
- Fractionation and Separation Technology Options
- Bio-Based Products and Projects
- Trade Policy and the Impact on Ethanol and DDG Exports
- Ethanol Marketing Challenges – 2018 and Beyond
- RINs and the Impact on Obligated Parties
- Octane and Higher Ethanol Blends: Meeting Vehicle Performance Standards
- Evaluating Investment in New Technologies
- Biofuels and Public Health
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Early Bird Rate: $335 (until Friday, March 9)
Ethanol Producer Special: Receive one free registration with your first paid registration (one per ethanol plant). To apply this, enter both attendees’ names below, but choose only quantity 1 at checkout.
Questions about registration or need more details? Contact Megan Grimes at email@example.com or 402.471.2941.