The Nebraska Ethanol Board presents the Field to Fuel video contest, which encourages Nebraska high school students to explore the importance and value of American ethanol.
With a focus on educating the public about renewable fuels, students are asked to research, film and edit a two-minute video for a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize.
Official Contest Rules
Videos must be received and/or postmarked no later than Jan. 31, 2020. All entries must include an entry form. The top three video entries, as selected by a panel of judges, will receive the following prizes:
- First place: $1,000
- Second place: $600
- Third place: $400
In addition, the winning entries will be featured at the Ethanol 2020: Emerging Issues Forum in Omaha during mid-April and will be posted on the Nebraska Ethanol Board website.
The contest is open to students currently attending a Nebraska high school (grades 9-12 in a public, private or home school setting). Immediate family members of contest sponsors are not eligible to compete.
- Video submissions must not exceed two minutes in length.
- There is no limit to the number of participants in the video; however, only one prize will be given per video, not per person.
- Video submissions must be original works and not contain copyrighted material or any material that is proprietary to a third party, which includes music.
- Videos will be the sole property of the Nebraska Ethanol Board.
- Only one video may be submitted per individual or team.
How to Enter
Complete the Field to Fuel entry form and submit it along with a DVD, flash drive or unlisted YouTube link containing your video to email@example.com or mail your entry to:
Nebraska Ethanol Board | Attn: Field to Fuel
P.O. Box 94922 | Lincoln, NE 68509
For more information or questions about the Field to Fuel video contest, please contact Jessica at 402-471-2941 or Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.