The Nebraska Ethanol Board presents the Field to Fuel video contest, which encourages Nebraska high school students to explore the importance and value of American ethanol.
With a focus on educating the public about renewable fuels, students are asked to research, film and edit a two-minute video for a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize for your school or organization. Videos should not just be slideshows of “facts” about ethanol but should resemble a marketing video or commercial as to why people should use ethanol.
Official Contest Rules
Videos must be received and/or postmarked no later than Jan. 31, 2021. All entries must include an entry form. The top three video entries, as selected by a panel of judges, will receive the following prizes:
- First place: $1,000
- Second place: $600
- Third place: $400
In addition, the winning entries will be announced in press releases to local media and will be posted on the Nebraska Ethanol Board website.
The contest is open to students currently attending a Nebraska high school (grades 9-12 in a public, private or home school setting). Immediate family members of contest sponsors are not eligible to compete.
- Video submissions must not exceed two minutes in length.
- There is no limit to the number of participants in the video; however, only one prize will be given per video, not per person.
- Video submissions must be original works and not contain copyrighted material or any material that is proprietary to a third party, which includes music.
- Videos will be the sole property of the Nebraska Ethanol Board.
- Only one video may be submitted per individual or team.
How to Enter
Complete the Field to Fuel entry form and submit it along with a DVD, flash drive or unlisted YouTube link containing your video to email@example.com or mail your entry to:
Nebraska Ethanol Board | Attn: Field to Fuel
P.O. Box 94922 | Lincoln, NE 68509
For more information or questions about the Field to Fuel video contest, please contact Jessica at 402-471-2941 or Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.