The Nebraska Ethanol Board welcomes Connie Lindstrom, senior biofuels analyst at Christianson Benchmarking LLC., to present at its board meeting Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2022, in Lincoln.
Lindstrom will present on trends in Nebraska ethanol plant performance. The company specializes in Biofuels Benchmarking™, which allows ethanol plants to access a vast database of anonymized industry data, insights, and reports.
“By observing trends, decision-makers can set priorities and improve processes,” Lindstrom said. “Benchmarking information is key to managing risks, identifying opportunities and prioritizing resource use.”
A growing set of opportunities are emerging for Nebraska ethanol plants and agricultural producers, ranging from process optimizations to plant expansions and development of innovative co-product streams.
The Nebraska Ethanol Board will meet at 10 a.m. at Hyatt Place (600 Q Street) in meeting rooms I-III. The agenda is as follows:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Sept. 12, 2022, Board Meeting Minutes
- Public Opportunity for Questions, Comments or Concerns
- Presentation: Connie Lindstrom, senior biofuels analyst Christianson Benchmarking LLC
- Budget Report
- Fuel Retailer Update
- Nebraska Corn Board Update
- Renewable Fuels Nebraska Update
- Technical & Research Updates
- Marketing Programs
- Dues & Memberships
- NEB-hosted Conferences & Events
- Working Lunch
- State and Federal Legislation
- Ethanol Plant Reports
- Chair’s Report
- Administrator’s Report
- Travel Reports and Authorization
- Executive Session
- Election of Board Officers for 2023
- Next Meeting Date
This agenda contains all items to come before the Board except those items of an emergency nature.
Nebraska Ethanol Board meetings are open to the public and also published on the public calendar.