Join us in-person for the 16th Ethanol: Emerging Issues Forum on March 23 and 24, 2022 to explore cutting-edge innovations and tangible solutions being implemented by biofuels leaders, the agricultural sector, and political partners taking a clean-fuel approach to climate action and industry growth.
La Vista Conference Center
We are covering a lot of exciting topics, including:
- Ethanol’s role in environmental health & justice
- Farming CI accounting & sustainability
- Carbon Capture & Sequestration
- Innovative uses for ethanol and its co-products
- Retailer market growth and more!
Early bird pricing is $100. Register by Feb. 24.