The Nebraska Ethanol Board will meet in Grand Island, Nebraska, at 11:00 a.m. Friday, Sept. 1. The meeting will be at the Riverside Golf Club Clubhouse (2820 Riverside Drive) in the Grand North Ballroom. The agenda is as follows:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of June 9, 2023, Board Meeting Minutes
- Public Opportunity for Questions, Comments or Concerns
- Husker Motorsports Presentation
- Budget Report
- Fuel Retailer Update
- Nebraska Corn Board Update
- Renewable Fuels Nebraska Update
- Working Lunch
- Travel Reports and Authorization
- Technical & Research Updates
- Marketing Programs
- Dues & Subscriptions
- NEB-hosted Conferences & Events
- State and Federal Legislation
- Ethanol Plant Reports
- Chair’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Next Meeting Date
This agenda contains all items to come before the Board except those items of an emergency nature.
Nebraska Ethanol Board meetings are open to the public and also published on the public calendar.
The Nebraska Ethanol Board works to ensure strong public policy and consumer support for biofuels. Since 1971, the independent state agency has designed and managed programs to expand production, market access, worker safety and technology innovation, including recruitment of producers interested in developing conventional ethanol, as well as bio-products from the ethanol platform. For more information, visit www.ethanol.nebraska.gov.