The purpose of the Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule is to help facilities prevent a discharge of oil into the environment.
The following documents will help you demystify the Environmental Protection Agency’s SPCC rule by transcribing the information into easy-to-understand terms. It will also help you create a Tier 1 self-certifiable SPCC plan for agriculture.
PDF Documents Available to Use
- SPCC_Plan_ Template
- Containment Tank Strapping (Microsoft Excel Document)
- SPCC Plan Presentation
Nebraska Ethanol Board Tier I Self- Certification Plan
- Greatly simplified from the EPA self-certification example form
- Reworded to make situations and requirements more understandable
- Eliminated components that do not relate to agricultural producers
- Newsletter with common agricultural producers questions answered
- Excel calculator that will guide a producer through needed calculations
- Address common agricultural producers questions