The 2022 Environment, Health, and Safety Summit, brought to you by the Nebraska Ethanol Board, is Sept. 22 at the Holiday Inn, 110 2nd Ave., in Kearney.
Check in begins at 8 a.m. and the Summit begins at 8:30 a.m. A session reserved for plant employees only begins after lunch to ensure a safe space for our plant personnel to share their best practices for lowering compliance risk.
- Sliced fresh fruit
- Yogurt cups with your choice of cranberries, brown sugar & granola
- Iced cinnamon rolls
- Freshly-brewed Colombian coffee, hot herbal tea, milk, and juices
- Buttered popcorn
- Yogurt-covered pretzels
- Applewood smoked brisket with barbeque sauce
- Twice-baked mashed potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Assortment of breads
- House salad with ranch or maple vinaigrette dressing
- Freshly-brewed Colombian coffee and hot herbal tea
If you have dietary restrictions or other concerns, email Jessica.